Thursday, July 21, 2011

TV Series

For the past few days (3 days) i've been catching up a Singapore Series called "The In-Laws". It contains 34 episode and  took me 3 days to finish it...imagine that.. its like 11 episode perday @.@ . And all because of this series...i woke up late to work today. *hides* . Its all my cousin fault...she presuade my mother to buy the Series to watch together, and she end up ditching us and watch with  her Sis ... The funniest part is....MY DAD IS ALSO ADDICTED TO THAT SHOW TOO!! *laughs* he's the one who wanna continue every episode when each epi finished, he is like.."one more..its getting interesting" xD

Okay back to topic! this post is not about SIngapore Series.. I"m talking about TV Series in ENGLISH =D i'm head over heels over of some of the serie..they're became part of my daily life..=D .Let me list you down the TV series i'm soooo in love with! and the one i wanna try start watching. =D


1) FRIENDS
Well, this show is sorta old and ended for quite sometimes. In my heart, they;re still the TOP <3.  This sitcom is comedie love storie, who doesnt love that? I Totally love the friendship between these 6 friends,  and the love relationship between Ross & Rachel.



Old picture 
2) How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM)
Okay,This story telling TV SERIEST  is the funniest TV Series Ever!! Is about a guy name Ted Mosby ..telling his kid how he met their mother. They're somehow like FRIENDS but a lil new lah ..haha...
My fav character has to be BARNEY played by NEIL PATRICK HARRIS! He is Funny and totally ROCK his Role!


What a gorgeous Cast!
3) Greys Anatomy
The NEW Chicago Hope! This Medical Series makes my heart beat pumping every single episode (overreact). Its a must see TV show!

4) Criminal Mind
I love CRIMINAL MIND period! They're way more better than CSI ..Sorry i offended any CSI Fans! bt its the truth. ! The way the investigate their case are way more convincing than CSI.


5) Glee

Gleeeeee!! Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series. Its YOUNG, ITS FRESH.. and ITS AWSOME! A TV series that played by TALENTED young actor/actress! They act, they sing..and they even DANCE! This award winning series is definately one of my FAV right now!!

im a GLEEK Too =P

Tthese 5 series are my top FAV TV series right now...What about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment