Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Sunday

Oh! I love sunday, not just because a rest day...however i do not need to work on a saturday too ok, It is because  Every SUnday is a family day! My cousins need to work on a saturday so we dont spend much on that time together, so we always spend most our time together on Sunday, which includes my mum too  of coz!

This is what we do everyweek.


Otw to Sunday Mass

Teaching Little Kids @ Sunday School
Aww! the one kid infront is the cutest and the most active one!

Bunch Of cuties!-
Doing some coloring with them
Not gonna lie, this totally fake. LOL

Waiting for my mum, shes having her teacher meeting! btw i'm just helping her so i'm not a teacher.
Cam Whore myself while waiting (thick face)

After the meeting, as usual we have our lunch outside, btw its very hard to decide where to eat, because miri have limited nice place to dine, due to the fact that its very hot on that day, we want to go to someplace that are air condition. After a long thinking/discussion, we finally decided to have our lunch at Citrus.

BBQ Pizza- add a lil Tabasco Taste that will be lovely =P

ahhh...Chocolate Fondue! Well i'm a chocolate lova, i could anyhow just chunk that bowl of that melted choco into my throat right straight inside my belly=P~ drool!!!

For your info, 4 of us always share our food, trust me we dont eat much.



3 cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment